Friday, March 9, 2012

Where to buy Harry Potter book 7 in downtown Vegas?

I am going to be staying in Las Vegas at the Golden Nugget on the release date of the 7th Harry Potter book and need to buy it while I'm out there.

Where is the closest place to downtown that will have the book stocked, and won't be ransacked or have huge lines?Where to buy Harry Potter book 7 in downtown Vegas?
There are plenty of gift stores downtown that may carry your book. Even the website for my Walgreens is advertising the book, so it shouln't be hard to find.
Try at http://www.mistery.us , they have a good selection of HP items.

Report Abuse

Where to buy Harry Potter book 7 in downtown Vegas?
I BUY ALL HARRY POTTER SERIES .ITS VERY CHEAP..AND THIS SITE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM DISCOUNTS AND SHIPMENTS ARE FREE....ITS VERY CHEAPER THAN YOU BUY IT FROM BARGAINS....AND FOR NEW YEAR 2012 HAVE MORE DISCOUNT.....SO THATS WHAT I KNOW ...ENJOY WITH YOUR FAVORITE BOOKS...http://tiny.cc/dbvwv

Report Abuse


I would go on line and find out where some of the book stores are, not sure if you would find a Harry Potter Book downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment