Friday, March 9, 2012

What is everybodys favourite breakfast cereal?

Favourite cereal as a kid? or even now. Mine was 'Golden Nuggets' :)What is everybodys favourite breakfast cereal?
CHEERIOS!
Cracklin' Oat BranWhat is everybodys favourite breakfast cereal?
Special K with bananas.
pebbles
lucky charms! although i seem to like the charms the most still=]
I don't eat cereal often but when I want a bowl I like Fruity Pebbles or Raisin Bran Crunch.
chocolate squares mmmmmmmmmmm
sometimes I eat pancake
I LOVE golden nuggets, coco krispies, cinnamon toast crunch, and captain crunch.
Mine was RICE KRISPY TREATS but they quit making it, probably because it wasn't very healthy.
I like soo many: Cherrios, Puffed Wheat, OREO O's, Honey Comb, CoaCoa Puffs...
I used to love golden grahams s'mores, though they are off the market now I believe. Even the puffed rice loaded with sugar was one of my faves--though and hour after eating it left you hungrier than a chinese meal. Now I love Frosted mini wheats Vanilla Creme, it tastes just like oreo cream filling (well close enough if you're on a diet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment