Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone have a fear of never hearing a particular song again? Is there a name for this phobia?

Is there a name for thiis phobia?



Sometimes I hear a song on the radio or something that just strikes a magical chord with me, and I can't find the name of the artist or the title. These are usually old songs or obscure songs. Does anyone have similar feelings?



Sometimes I get a chance to hear the song again and then it's like I found a golden nugget. Sometimes a popular band or singer will do a remake and then I get a chance to find the original artist and song, like the version of 'Last kiss' by Pearl Jam.Does anyone have a fear of never hearing a particular song again? Is there a name for this phobia?
YES. ALL the time! I have this thing about obscure 90's songs/one-hit wonders, and I love them to death but rarely do they play them on the radio, and when they do, I get nervous that the DJ won't say what the song was! Once I even ended up emailing a radio station just to find out the song title.
Hmmm, I believe it's phonophobia or melophobiaDoes anyone have a fear of never hearing a particular song again? Is there a name for this phobia?
ya, I fear certain songs but I think it is because it triggers a certain uncomfortable feeling or a bad memory. I dont know what the phobia is called.
They actualy have a fear of music help page. But I know you have the reverse of that.

Remember as many words as you can when you hear it and look for the keywords together on the net.

It's all you can do till next time you hear it.
No name for this phobia,why don't you invent one.

I'd be devastated if I could never hear the beatles songs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment