Monday, March 12, 2012

Pregnant ladies, a must see fascinating fact!?

well i just been on the baby centre website checking out my babies progress and came along this little beauty, a golden nugget of information!

"In the Huichol tribe of Mexico, the presence of the baby's father [during labour] may be required so that a string can be tied round his testicles on which the woman can pull as each contraction mounts to a peak of pain." - Rediscovering Birth, Sheila Kitzinger.

anyone with me on trying this out!? think its better than meds!Pregnant ladies, a must see fascinating fact!?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahha鈥?thats awesome.. I know my husband wouldn't think so though..
hahaha that's hilarious. I will definitley have my husband read this tonite!Pregnant ladies, a must see fascinating fact!?
Just thinking about that makes me HAPPY!!!!!
Hmmm... Interesting! But im not sure my hubby will be into it.
thats more funny than serious. knowing me, i might snatch his balls right off and have to visit him in the room down the hall because he's geting this balls sewed back on.
Yes I have heard this and whenever a man who is about to be a father is chastising me or being a jerk as a lot of men can be, I just threaten them with this. They pull into line quick smart and become the most supportive partners ever.
Mexican culture has ensured that males get equal pain when their women under go the delivery pangs



this may be to ensure that the males should not forget the pains woman undergoes. Males perceive woman as toy for their joy



but Mexicans, as a culture, have better insight in dealing with woman pains and psyche
The U.S. is behind in so many intelligent practices.
I personally would love to try that one.
HAHA

I am due in Sept, and my husband will be coming home from Iraq for the birth, I can't wait to see his face when I tell him this one, and tell him I would like to use this method instead of pain meds!
LETS DO IT!!! Im gonna show that to my b abys father as soon as he gets home from work. Thank you for sharing that with us. Have a nice day
that was the funniest thing ive read all week.
I just had my third child he is two months and my husband wants to start on the fourth. I am fighting him on this because I feel three is enough and he has two children before me. But if we can use this in labor I will do number four in a heart beat.



Good luck
I'd LOVE to try this one out. My husband left me two weeks after we found out I was pregnant with the child we'd been attempting to get pregnant with for nearly three years. He decided to go be with the little teenager he'd met in the behavioral hospital. She was there for sexually acting out.

Though, for those of you who still love and care about your significant other, I'd be wary of trying this if you still wanted other children. Sounds as if it might cause some damage.
Sounds good to me. My partner is already getting prepared for the pain I am going to inflict on him. He has already had to put up with a bit of pain as I hate needles and for every blood test and the like he has been pinched very hard.
HAHA HA HA THAT IS GREAT! and my bf wouldn't like it AT ALL... yeah, they're CHICKENSSSSSSS
HA HA! I can't wait to tell my fiance about this one!
Sounds like if it is a difficult birth that is how Mom ensures Dad does his part and gets a vasecotmy. so she doesn't have to go through that again. Brillant ! Lol
Wow I LOOVVVVEEEE IT I wonder if my boyfriend will let me try it out he probably will want to smack me for the idea lol what happened to the good ol days they need to establish this ritual again for these time and days
omg I love it!!
Lol well although this might sound better as I'm actually giving birth, I kinda feel sorry for those dads because it's not really their fault, both parents share responsibility in a pregnancy.
Dude, I'm there! LOL



I'm going to drop this nugget of knowledge on my hubby tonight when he gets home. Then I'm going to pack a spool of twine in the overnight bag for the hospital... and when I get there, I'm going to ask him to hand it to me with utter sincerity.



:) I'll let you know the expression on his face...
Haha...that is priceless!!!
Sounds like fun...sign me up! :-)
Wow, that sounds really dangerous. I guess maybe you wouldn't need a vesectomy after that. Some women can pull really hard.
well a for trying it out, sounds good to me but i don't think the hubby would go for it. i read it to him and he said i don't think so. lol so i guess that i'm not going to get to try it out but hey it's a nice thought so that they can understand the pain that we are going through. lol...
that's awesome! i love it! hehe
lol. wow never heard that.



i guess the men will go through pain just like the women in labor

No comments:

Post a Comment