Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's the weirdest "strange but true" celebrity fact you know?

I am looking for really weird facts, mainly about celebrities realistically about anything at all - if it's really weird but true i want to know about it.



I want things that when you hear them you think "that's crazy, it can't be true" but do you know what, it is!



So if you know something really bizarre but true, some priceless gem or golden nugget of information that seems ridiculous but is 100% the truth then please let me know.



Thanks.



PS. I am also looking for funny errors and inaccuracies that have been on wikipedia - if you have any of these, let me know too!What's the weirdest "strange but true" celebrity fact you know?
I've heard that the guy on Hannah Montana who looks 15 is actually like 30+ years old?
Lady Gaga being a hermaphrodite -



Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big ******* deal.What's the weirdest "strange but true" celebrity fact you know?
She's hardly a celebrity, but the youngest daughter from "10 simple rules" is actually about 27/28. The older daughter was actually 17 or something. It's just weird that the squeeky little ginger geek was 27. so weird
Mel B bites her toenails!!!!
jack nicholson's parents were actually his grandparents and his sister was his mom!! only heard that yesterday..
Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison were all 27 years old when they died.
Robert Pattinson used to like it when his sisters dressed him as a women when he was a kid.



Or so my 16 year old daughter tells me
Fergie once wet her pants while performing on stage...kinda disturbing hey? lol.
Michael Jackson had a big penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment