Monday, March 12, 2012

What cereal did you eat as a kid?

and do you still eat it now? i remember getting nesquick and golden nuggets and coco pops but my mum buys more grown up cereal now like special k and shredded wheat....sometimes a girl just needs a bowl of cookie crisp!! lol what is your childhood cereal?What cereal did you eat as a kid?
All the ones you got were all the ones I wasn't allowed. I got Golden Nuggets ONCE, and that was when we were on holiday, and my Mum was shamed into letting me have them by her friend.



I had Weetabix, Ready Brek and Shredded Wheat. That was it :/ Oh occasionally Alpen wuh woo!
Good question;) I absolutely love cereal! When I was little I used to eat frosted flakes, coco pops, sugar puffs, cheerios! However, now I have a more healthier variation like shreddies, weetabix, rice krispies, cornflakes.. oh and I just love a bowl of warm oats in the morning :DWhat cereal did you eat as a kid?
I didn't eat a lot of cereal as a kid, but my favorite was Lucky Charms. Mom usually would just give me toast and milk, but I would beg for Lucky Charms. Occasionally I'd get it, but more often it was Raisin Bran. When I got into my pre-teens, I loved Mueslix.
Froot Loops, and there was also this Crunchie cereal with bits of Crunchie chocolate bar in it! Also I ate Sugar Crisp, Alpha Bits, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, French Toast Crunch... A wide variety. And I still eat them too. :)
Ready Brek or cornflakes was the usuals that I remember. I still eat cornflakes now and again (or more like once in a blue moon!), but ready Brek? Tried it again a few years back, and I hate it.
Frankenberry. I haven't seen it on the shelves in a long time. I used to eat Froot Loops and Corn Pops too- I don't eat any of those anymore.
My favorite cereal was (I'm not sure what they were called) but they were that cereal with the lepercon on it. I always loved taking out the puffy ones and leaving out the others lol
Coco pops, Crunchy nuts, Coco pops moon and rocks, Cookie crisps,
It was never one of the sugary cereals at home. At my granny's however.......Cookie Crisp!!!! That really brings back the memories.
Frosted flakes but now i eat cheerios.
haha omg i was totally addicted to golden nuggets n frosties .. i still love coco pops n nesquick lmao %26gt;%26lt; n um... chocolate museli anything chocolately really XD
Reese's puffs Cereal

Wheaties
Fruity pebbles, frosted flakes, so on.
My favorites were Boo Berry and Cocoa Krispies.
I think my favorite cereals were called "choco pops" or something along those lines... That was in France back in the 1980s. I LOVED them!!!
I'm in your exact situation!!!!!!!! :D
rice crispies! i practically lived on them lol
puffed wheat, or porrage.
Cap N Crunch=)
fruity pebbles! i love those yumyumyum
kellogs start and ready break mmmm
honey nut Cheerios..yummy

i don't eat it now...when i eat cereal i get the resses puff

No comments:

Post a Comment