Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When you are picking your nose, searching for the golden nuggets do you....?

stick it on the nearest wall? or do you rub it off on your pants or other article of clothing? Do you roll it up into a little ball and flick it away? Do you stick it on a loved one? Do you eat it? Hehe....guilty as charged...



Remember no kleenex in sight, that's no fun.When you are picking your nose, searching for the golden nuggets do you....?
LMAO



This was good because we all have done one of those at some point in our lives. The one I'm guilty for is the rolling up into a little ball and flick it.



I know, I know disgusting. But I rather be honest than pretend to be all "oh I need a tissue."
mixed it with strawberry jam in a bagelWhen you are picking your nose, searching for the golden nuggets do you....?
Disgusting! don't eat your boogs! gross gross gross! puke- hurl- what the heck? Thanks for ruining breakfast. You will my new arch nemesis- you are... the booger bandit!
lol, funny.
never stuck it on a wall ....
i flick them and see if i can hit a fellow worker
  • captain america shield
  • ruths chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment