Friday, March 9, 2012

What is causing all this gas in my stomach?

It is so embarrassing!

This morning I had some cereal (golden nuggets) and then two hours later my stomach was rumbling and I had horrible gas problems and really wanted to fart! but I had to hold it in as I was at work and we were all in one room.



Whats causing this and how can it stop?

What foods cause gas? so then I wont eat them



how can i get rid of it quick???What is causing all this gas in my stomach?
I don't think your wind problem had anything to do with the golden nuggets. Your stomach was rumbling, telling you that you are hungry and you need to eat something. By holding your wind in isn't good and you will only cause more pain. Eat a bigger breakfast, as well as your cereal, try Burgen bread toasted as it's full of goodness, fills you up but also has a slow energy release which means you won't dip until you next eat. Then when your stomach rumbles have a banana or a handful of nuts. Lots of food will give you have wind e.g. eating lots of fruit and chewing gum.What is causing all this gas in my stomach?
I find Marmite lethal.

No comments:

Post a Comment