Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Are 'golden nuggets' bad for my rats?

i just gave them a couple and they really liked themAre 'golden nuggets' bad for my rats?
Just like with anything, in moderation, 1 every now again as a treat will be fine. x
I would say yes as they have a high sugar content, though I suppose one every now and then can't hurt. But only small portions.Are 'golden nuggets' bad for my rats?
Oh my gosh they sure are bad, they are terrible treats for rats!! Check on the box the amount of sugar in them and you'll see why.



Rats have incredible sweet tooths so no wonder they liked them, but that doesn't mean they are good for them ;)
since they only had 3 it shgouldnt be too bad but DONT give them anymore as they will be full of sugar and the rats will probs go hyper! hope this helps!
  • christian bookstore
  • broadview security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment