Monday, March 12, 2012

Did i eat a healthy diet today?

I am trying to maintain my weight %26amp; eat healthier. I would appreciate answers :D I am trying to get over an eating disorder and find it hard to eat over 1200 calories ..



Breakfast : Bowl of 'Golden Nuggets' Cereal with Semi-skimmed milk



Lunch : Summer fruits cereal bar (59 cals)



Dinner : Medium sized bowl of pasta with courgettes covered in homemade tomato sauceDid i eat a healthy diet today?
I would like to see you eat more.........but you know what you are dealing with.........I like fresh apples and pears and some meats and eggs and real milk .........but that's up to you. Good luck. Just leave the phony sugar and soda's alone.Did i eat a healthy diet today?
yes that's very healthy
  • bartending school
  • boston market menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment