Friday, March 9, 2012

Why isn't my unicorn pooping glitter anymore?

My unicorn is 18 months old and just recently got his adult horn through, I've become worried because over the last few weeks he isn't pooping glitter. Instead tinsel is comming out. I'm feeding him the standard diet of rice crispies and monkey thumbs and have tried changing to Dr. Yolly's suggestion of golden nuggets but it made no difference.

Can someone please give a suggestion as to what the problem might be and tips oin how to solve it.Why isn't my unicorn pooping glitter anymore?
You must have purchased a mutt. Did you happen to get this Unicorn from a leprechaun? They're a bit shady.



Next time, CarFax the Unicorn and stay away from any breeder's with an Irish accent.
I had a 2 year old Unicorn with the same problem. I went through the standard remedies (yes I even used Gnome's Brand Glitter Guaranteed Unicorn Feed!). But those didn't work. i eventually had to use some powdered rainbow dust and Fairy stones. I mixed them together and made a paste. I recommend using the same dosage that you would use for a standard Griffin. Good luck!Why isn't my unicorn pooping glitter anymore?
Maybe hes just got an upset tummy, give him a few more days. I wouldn't suggest the golden nuggets, if he stomach is upset he needs a softer diet. Try adding more sweets to his rice crispies. If that diet wasn't bothering him before maybe hes just going through a faze.
OK first off Allstar needs a sense of humor. Second, Just let the unicorn watch Alice in Wonderland and have you tried pre-chewing the monkey thumbs? It seems they could be getting caught in the GG of the unicorn. (Glitter Gland). Hope I helped.
Dude... you need some SERIOUS help if you think that you ACTUALLY have a real live unicorn, unless you are talking about something like Webkinz or Neopets; in that case, ain't you a little too old to be playing with unicorns and stuffed animals????? (no offense!)
You've been feeding him GOLDEN nuggets?

Pssh, that cheap stuff isn't good.

Platinum nuggets are much better for digestion.
Try making your rice crispies at home with a bit less of the cereal. If this doesn't work, you may want to consider having him put down.
try feeding it lolie lucks those make my unicorn happy
ooh ooh!

I know what the problem is!

the HORSE's owner has some SERIOUS mental issues, and needs to be checked out.
ROFL..HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! Very funny and very creative..best question i read all day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment