Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Want to buy a 25-cent slot machine for home?

I thought it would make an unusual piggy bank. What's the best place to buy old slot machine in Vegas? I'm a California resident, so I think to legally have one it has to be older that 25 years. I'm kinda torn between the least expensive I can find versus the old Golden Nugget ones with a naked lady on each side. I guess I need to see how low the prices go before deciding.Want to buy a 25-cent slot machine for home?
The best selection of used slot machines is Gamblers General Store at 800 S. Main St. (if you know Vegas, this is just north of Charleston and south of downtown). Phone is (702) 382-9903. They have anything you could want about gaming -- books, chips etc.

You should check the law in your state -- before I moved here, I lived in a state that only allowed antique slots and they had to be registered with a state agency. The folks at Gamblers can give you the info on state laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment