Monday, March 12, 2012

Does anyone remember a kid video back in the 80's or 90's that had a forest village of cartoon animals?

The main character was a bunny or a raccoon I think, but I know the bad guy was a bat. There were also golden nuggets in the plot, and one of the characters painted rocks yellow to pass as golden nuggets. I also remember another scene where the village is having some big party, but it's ruined by the bat who comes flying in. Anybody?Does anyone remember a kid video back in the 80's or 90's that had a forest village of cartoon animals?
I think i've seen that. Was everyone an animal and was it all kind of happy-cheery?Does anyone remember a kid video back in the 80's or 90's that had a forest village of cartoon animals?
I wasn't even born

No comments:

Post a Comment