Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Have you ever been in a fist fight over the center cinnamon bun in the pan ?

It has ALL the frosting and im pretty much unstoppable to get away from that golden nugget of deliciousness Have you ever been in a fist fight over the center cinnamon bun in the pan ?
No but I did get in a two day argument with my ex for stealing the center of her large sized, sinfully sweet Cinnabon once. (I really do mean a Cinnabon..those are worth going to jail for)
Memories....Have you ever been in a fist fight over the center cinnamon bun in the pan ?
no
LoL yea i think i have. ahhhhhhhhhh the gooey sweetness of the middle bun. haha
Hahahaha...

My brothers and I would even fight about who would get to lick the pan!

Blood everywhere..

lol!
I can't eat cinnamon buns anymore. The last time I had the flu I had just eaten like 4 of them then I puked cinnamon goodness all over the place. Every time I see them now, the bile starts to rise...



And I love cinnamon! :(
If you don't get back, I'll have to give you a black eye.
Wow if pigs had fists they probably would but no i can't say that i have.....LOL you're ate up dude
Nope but it came close to blows

No comments:

Post a Comment