Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Restaurant at Golden Nugget in Las Vegas?

Im going to Las Vegas and im going to stay at Golden Nugget so i wanted to know is the restaurant food really good cuz i heard that there food is really famous but now i want your advice?????Restaurant at Golden Nugget in Las Vegas?
I was disappointed with the GN. I did not like it, the food was like day old stuff. The staff was slow and disinterested in providing good service. I would not return there.

So many other options in town.
Vic and Anthony's Steakhouse is consistently voted one of the top 10 steakhouses in the US. Another favorite is Lillie's Noodle House. Excellent Chinese food! One last piece of advice, the Nugget has one of the better buffets in town.Restaurant at Golden Nugget in Las Vegas?
I do know the buffet could use improvement
I keep hearing that the buffet is a good choice there. Everytime I go to the Nugget there's tons of people there so that must be a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment