Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How is the Golden Nugget?

Is it nice? I'm thinking about staying there, but I keep bouncing back and forth... I just don't know where to stay for under $100. =(How is the Golden Nugget?
The Golden Nugget is downtown. Old downtown.



I'd rather stay off strip at the Orleans which has great clean rooms, convenient parking, etc. I also like South Point, which is new and very nice..



If you are visiting Las Vegas you might want to check out

http://www.InternetDatingGame.NET

and possibly win a 2 night stay at the New York New York and tickets to Zumanity.
Old downtown is not nearly as nice as the strip, but it is a lot cheaper. The Nugget has a pretty nice pool and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It is worth staying there if you do not plan to go to the strip a lot. The cab rides from the Nugget to the Luxor/Excalibur, NYNY area and back can get expensive. Personally, I just pay a little extra to stay at the MGM, or Excalibur if money is tight, and stick to the strip.How is the Golden Nugget?
If you go Sun thru Thurs. a hundred bucks gives you a lot of options.
It's good. Everytime I go to McDonald's and get some golden chicken McNuggets, they're delicious.





The Golden Nugget is the best tasting food that you can buy at a McDonald's. They sell them in a 4-piece, 6-piece,

10-piece, and a 20-piece.
For under $100 I'm sure you might be able to find a room on the strip at the Tropicana or Sahara. Check them out.
I've been to Las Vegas several times, and all but once, I've stayed at the Golden Nugget. I like that everything is in walking distance. The Strip is okay too, but you really do a lot of walking, or taking shuttles. I have not been since they 'redid' Downtown, so I'm not as up to date as others might be.
  • merchants tire
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment