Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Airport to the Golden Nugget?

How much is a cab ride from the Las Vegas Airport to the Golden Nugget Hotel - downtown Las Vegas?

I do not want to take a shuttle bus - I want to take a cab.Airport to the Golden Nugget?
I have taken the cab from the airport to the Golden Nugget last year. If I remember it correctly it was over $30 dollars. I gave the driver $40.00 that included a tip.
As a Former Cab Driver in Las Vegas I know the exact price. It will cost you about $27 USD. But becarful, a lof of Cab Drivers take the Airport Tunnel that will raise the fair to incredible $35 - $40 USD. Tell the Cab Driver right away that you want to take the Strip (a lof of Traffic, but cheaper). If you really don't care, then say nothing and let suprise you. Just a nice Warning.Airport to the Golden Nugget?
maybe $20- for this ride.
$20-$30
Probably about $25-$30. A shuttle bus is about half that price.
Just a bit over 20.00 or so one way

No comments:

Post a Comment