Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I need a awnser?

OK heres the situatioin me my cousin and my 2 friends are supposed to go to elitch gardens on june 23 my cuzn called me up today june 22 and told me that tommorow ws gay day there and wondered what we should do cuz we didnt want to get hit on by gays i dont have any prob with gays cus someone i am going with is in fact bi i just want to know what to expect if i go ive already checked the site and it says nothing so dont bother thanks!!!I need a awnser?
Most gays will not hit on you especially if you don't encourage it. The thought that all gays want you is not valid.
You really wasted points on all that ramblingI need a awnser?
Chill. Have a good time. If you're afraid of getting hit on, walk with your arms around each other. I don't you'll need to worry about it, though. Helping people get past that fear is part of the reason for the event.
Do you actually think that these "gay day" things exist because gay people want to go there to hit on strangers?
  • mini
  • crab shack
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment