Friday, February 24, 2012

Has anyone ever seen an "Alaskan Golden Nugget"?

I've seen this ad a few times but I can't find any information about this so-called breed.

"New designer dogs. Alaskan Golden Nugget puppies will grow to resemble wolvesHas anyone ever seen an "Alaskan Golden Nugget"?
No, I haven't even heard of them until now. Sounds like another designer breed and people trying to make more money. I think it's sad.
I have no idea what your talking about. Yea, two points!Has anyone ever seen an "Alaskan Golden Nugget"?
I'd stop reading after "designer dog". That ALWAYS equals puppy mill or backyard breeder.



It's a mutt that someone slapped a stupid name on.
There is why. It is not a breed and I hope to never see one. You can make up your own info on it...it will probably be just as accurate.
Its probably just some mutt, and you cant ever predict what they will look like, never buy a designer dog....
doesn't even exist maybe it does but its a mutt or something not very common
come again
No such thing as a designer dog. Its just mutt with a fancy name. Who ever put it up is a puppy mill or a BYB trying to make some quick money. And there so no ''Alaskan Gold Nugget''.

No comments:

Post a Comment