Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can I house a peppermint or Snowball Plec with my Golden Nugget?

My golden nugget is very small at present.. hasn't grown since i brought him - over a year ago.

Am interested in getting another pleco but am concerned that they may fight or something along those lines,

Thanks,Can I house a peppermint or Snowball Plec with my Golden Nugget?
Most plecos are very tolerant of others in the tank, i have kept many different types of pleco in the same tank for years without any incident
dont worry, our bodies grow at different rates. you 'nugget' will get there eventually ;)Can I house a peppermint or Snowball Plec with my Golden Nugget?
They will most likely, pleco's are aggressive to those of their own species. Only one pleco should be housed in each tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment