Friday, February 24, 2012

Question about the pool at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas?

Have you been to the pool at the Golden Nugget in Down town Las Vegas?



Would you consider is a crazy type pool or a relaxing one that my mom and I can chill at?



Last summer I went to the MGM grand pool and it was F*ing nuts! I even saw a condom floating in it ..GROSS!!



That is not a pool I want to go to with my mom........



What do you think?Question about the pool at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas?
This is my favourite pool in Las Vegas, there are hardly any kids that stay downtown we saw no kids in the pool area, the chairs and beds are comftable round the pool and its a chill area.
Well it really depends when you go.



This time of year the pools are not that crowded, by about mid april-june its gets crazy. In the dead of the summer it sometimes is not has bad because more people stay in the AC.Question about the pool at the Golden Nugget Las Vegas?
What I don't like about the pool is that you seem like you are on display. Everyone walks by and the gigantic windows allow them to view the pool area. I just think it is kind of weird. Not very big but then again not that many people use it.
Golden Nugget is very nice. And if you see something floating, tell the lifeguard immediately (in any pool)

No comments:

Post a Comment