Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to know about the Golden Nugget in Vegas. They are renovating now. It is noisy, messy, etc. Thanks?

I am going in June. Just want to hear from someone who has stayed there recently.I want to know about the Golden Nugget in Vegas. They are renovating now. It is noisy, messy, etc. Thanks?
It's not noisy or messy right now. But who knows what they'll be working on by June.

Also unless you really like staying in Downtown Las Vegas, I would suggest staying on "The Strip" instead.I want to know about the Golden Nugget in Vegas. They are renovating now. It is noisy, messy, etc. Thanks?
I prefer to stay on the strip also, but the Golden Nugget's rooms are very nice and comfortable. And the staff is very friendly as well. Also the Prime Rib there is excellent.
  • muffler
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment