Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HELP! i'm freaking out?

ok i know this is lame, but my friends are forcing me to go to Elitch Gardens this weekend for Fright Fest, and i'm DEATHLY scared of horror and stuff. I can't stand horror movies, people dressed in costumes, and i've always been a big chicken when it comes to that stuff. I have like, panic attacks, haha, no joke. But my friends are kinda counting on me going, and I dont want to ruin the fun and cancel on them.. The problem is, one of my friends said that the people dressed in costumes DONT walk around the whole amusement park, and that they only stay in one place (she probably only said this to make me go.), and i just found out that the people in costumes walk around the whole amusement park, which i CANNOT handle.



i dont know if i should suck it up and cry my eyes out and be scared sh*tless (which i REALLY don't wanna do), or if i should flake out and upset my friends a bit..i did that last year to them, so i have no clue what to do.



helppp?HELP! i'm freaking out?
Here's a thought...don't GO with them.



Easy enough, right?
I agree with gummywormz, just keep reminding yourself over and over "It's not real, I'm safe" whenever you start to get panic attacks.HELP! i'm freaking out?
I had the same problem when I was 10, I got super scared and cried the whole time. But today I'm 13 and I went to knotts scary farm and it was a blast, I wasn't scared when I got there. Just remember these few things:

1:They won't touch or hurt you

2: it's just a stupid fake costume

3: their people, not monsters

trust me if you start talking to them they will be nice, if they wanna give u a high five or anything don't dare because they might scare you. Just have fun! You will get scared at first but you will get used to it and have fun! Hope I helped and good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment